Become a Member
Membership in MAMI is open to companies, consultants and individuals engaged in exploration, development and production as well as contractors and service-providers to the mining and metallurgical industries in Manitoba. We bring together members from different sectors of the mining industry to study issues and advocate for our industry to government and the public. If you are part of the mining industry, you have a role in helping us continue to develop, grow and sustain a proud Manitoba legacy. It is important that our industry has a collective, strong voice in Manitoba, that is strengthened by an active and growing membership.
MAMI is governed by a board of directors, comprised of representatives of firms that employ 40 or more employees in Manitoba, including some of the largest employers in northern Manitoba. We also serve as a coordinator for interaction between the Crown, industry and Indigenous Peoples.
We call on all stakeholders in the mining industry to join us in realizing Manitoba’s mineral potential and continuing to develop a depth of knowledge, innovation, and sustainability that benefits everyone.
Join MAMI today!
- Be part of a strong, high-profile advocacy group working to advance mining and exploration in Manitoba.
- Demonstrate your company’s active leadership in the promotion and development of Safety and Mine Rescue best practices provincially and nationally.
- Access MAMI’s knowledge and expertise gained from more than 80 years as the professional association and the voice of the mining industry in the province.
- Connect to provincial and national exploration and mining organizations.
- Build relationships with Manitoba’s major exploration companies and mine operators as well as community leaders, influencers and investors. Be invited to exclusive, member-only networking events throughout the year, some hosted jointly with partner organizations.
- Build your brand – have your company profiled on our website and social media platforms.